The 3 cottages are about 400 – 600m apart from each other and they were built to offer a basic and home-like atmosphere, where you can relax and do your own thing. Each cottage is equipped for self-catering and has cutlery, crockery, furnishing, bedding, mosquito nets, a fridge and separate chest freezer, gas cooking plates and an electric counter stove. The electricity and gas are included in the rate. Each cottage has an outside braai and a safe for your valuables. Please bring your own bath and swim towels.
Unfortunately, NO TV or A/C or Wi-Fi.
The 3 cottages share 2 cleaners, Raul and Pedro, whose job it is to make your stay as memorable as possible, by making the beds, doing the dishes, sweeping the floors, assisting you in negotiating the best buy of fresh fish, prawns, calamari and crayfish from the beach and also cleaning the fish. Their wages are included in your daily rate. They are unfortunately not allowed to do the washing of clothes and can however assist in finding you someone who could do that, at a modest fee. The cottages are also serviced by a group of guards, whose job it is to keep a watchful eye during night-time and to ensure that your privacy is not compromised. Guards are normally on duty between 6pm and 6am, depending on the season.
All tourism lodges and self-catering establishments in Mozambique, such as Tofo Beach Accommodation are designated NO SMOKING areas. Therefore, please refrain from smoking inside the cottages. You are welcome to smoke outside, e.g. on the veranda.
Fees are quoted per cottage per night. Please enquire for a special rate for less people or for an extended (more than 10 days) stay
Rate Per Cottage Per Night
1 Jan 2017 To 30 Nov 2017
1 Dec 2017 To 30 Nov 2018
Out Of Season
Out Of Season
- Fees are adjusted annually during November.
- 50 % deposit within 5 days of making the reservation and the balance of 50 % is payable at least one month before taking up a reservation:
- Special out-of-season tariffs for guests who have not made reservations are available at MZN 750 (R250) per person with a minimum of MZN 1 500 (R500) per house per night.
- High season corresponds with the South African school holidays and long weekends
The HIGH season and LOW season periods for 2017 :
HIGH SEASON 2017
LOW SEASON 2017
1 Dec 2016 – 10 January 2017
11 January – 16 March 2017
17 March – 21 March (Long Weekend)
22 March - 30 March
31 March - 17 April
18 April - 25 April
26 April - 1 May (Long Weekend)
2 May - 30 June
1 July - 23 July
24 July - 28 September
29 September - 8 October
9 October – 30 November
1 Dec 2017 – 20 January 2018
- Cancellations made more than 2 months before the date of stay – 100% refund.
- Cancellations made more than 1 month before date of stay – 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 1 month before date of stay – no refund.