Casa Christine, in Tofinho, sleeps max 8 people
Casa Christine is located right at Tofinho’s main beach, the popular surfing spot.
The cottage is ideal for a large family or 2 small families. The nice, big veranda offers spectacular views and frequent sightings of dolphins and whales. Casa Christine offers a 2-bedroom cottage with a loft and the basic self-catering facilities, including:
- Main bedroom with a double bed (sleeps 2)
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds (sleeps 2)
- A loft with 4 single beds (ideally for the children) (sleeps 4)
- Mosquito nets on all the beds, pillows and linen
- A large covered veranda overlooking the ocean in front of the house
- Dining space with table and chairs
- A kitchen with the basic facilities for self-catering, including gas cooking plate, electric counter stove, a fridge and separate chest freezer
- Cutlery and Crockery to accommodate 8 guests
- A shower, toilet and basin
- A pantry
- A safe for all your valuables
- An outside braai
The cottage is serviced with municipal 220 volt electricity with standard South African 3 point plugs and borehole water supply. (However, during peak season times, the electricity supply can’t match Tofo’s demand and periodic power cuts are experienced).
Casa Christine is unique in that it was hand build during the late 1990’s. All the bricks and window frames were hand made on site without power tools. The cottage is a show piece of the local construction skills. Casa Christine is just far enough from the hustle-and-bustle of Tofo’s main beach, but still within walking distance, either by road (about 1,2 km) or a 30 minute stroll along the beach.